Comment Wall (Screenshot of my own Portfolio site banner) This is the comment wall for my project. You can find my project site by clicking here ! My project is a portfolio that includes the stories I enjoyed most, but they all also teach an important lesson.
Introduction to a Nerdy Psych Major Hello! My name is Caitlyn Carr. I am majoring in Psychology with a minor in MIS and plan to graduate this Fall! The coolest thing about my major is that it is very helpful in improving my understanding of other people and myself. With the knowledge it provides me, I can interact with people better and also be more helpful to them when they are feeling stressed or having other issues, since I have learned in-depth about the proper ways to cope with those things. This is all very helpful to me, since I am an introvert with a high amount of anxiety in most cases, especially in social situations. Hobbies As for hobbies, I spend most of my free time playing video games. I have played video games since I was old enough to properly hold a controller and have not stopped since then. It was actually my hobby of gaming that allowed me to make the online friends that I went to RTX with this year. If I was not into games to the degree that I am, I would ...
Week 2 Story: The Lion, the Man, and the Lesson NOTE: This story has been added to my Portfolio! Please click here for the current version of the story. (Lion: photo by Serg Zhuravlev ) This story is a continuation of The Lion and the Statue , author's note included at the end. The words of the lion left the man silent. He thought for a moment that perhaps the lion was correct. What the lion had said made some sense, yes. But would the man set aside his pride to admit that? As the man wondered to himself for a bit, the lion began to turn and take his leave. The man was pulled from his thoughts after noticing the movement and stopped the lion. “Wait! If this does not convince you, then what other proof could I show?” the man asked. The lion gave him a thoughtful look before saying, “Perhaps start with yourself. Instead of using the work of others as proof, do something of your own that will convince me. Only then might I acknowledge that there is truth to...
Comments
Post a Comment